Ireland july 2009" />" />" />
Chica leyendo en Bryant Park" />
New York May 2009" />" />" />
Praga 26.09.09 072" />" />

Welcome to My World

viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011
This will be my second blogger experience and I have decided to create a positive blog.. full of nice things and ideas, far away from deep and blue thoughts (as my first blog used to be).

What can you expect in this blog? Mainly I want to put here the nicest and most interesting things from my hobbies and the things that really interested me therefore you will see...
  • Photographic related stuff: pictures, findings, exhibitions, tips, courses...
  • Decoration related stuff: pictures, books, findings, advices collected,...
  • Travelling: information about interesting places, travels advices, travels histories..
  • Writing / reading: time to time maybe some nice poetry lines could jump over here, some books review, some nice readings...
So that will be it... Welcome to my world!


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario